- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Armor-Piercing ammunition are slug-thrower rounds with hardened jackets and specially-designed tips to maximize penetration at all ranges. They are also more expensive than normal rounds and do not cause as much damage due to the fact they are less likely to deform upon penetration. AP rounds are a favorite among soldiers fighting against Elementals.
- Item: Armor-Piercing
- Equipment Rating: C/C-E-D/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: +2B/-1
- Cost/Reload: x3
- Lostech, p. 45
- A Time of War, p. 275