Free Worlds League Minor Characters
(Redirected from Arthur Marik)
This is a listing of minor characters associated with the Free Worlds League and those states that are or have been a member of the Free Worlds League during their history.
- Dalton, Genevieve
- Author of the book "The Mariks: House of Steel, House of Dreams" published by Nonesuch Press in 3022.
- Marik, Albrecht
- Fifth child and fourth son of Captain-General Brion Marik II. Born in 2576 and was assassinated in 2604 at the age of 28.
- Marik, Arthur
- Third child and second son of Captain-General Brion Marik II. Born in 2572; died in a hunting accident in 2591 at the age of 19.
- Marik, Cartwright
- Fifth child and fourth son of Captain-General Janos Marik and Hilda Lauber. Born in 2986 and died in 2998 aged 12.
- Marik, Faith
- Sixth child and second daughter of Captain-General Janos Marik and Hilda Lauber. Born in 2989 and died in 3012 aged 23.
- Marik, Janos
- The last of the children of Captain-General Janos Marik, the young Janos Marik was born in 3000 and was the third child born to the Captain-General and his second wife, Ana Stewart. Janos was the Captain-General's seventh son and died in 3008 aged 8.
- Marik, Quentin
- Second child and oldest son of Captain-General Brion Marik II. Born in 2570 and died in 2612 at the age of 42. Father of Captain-General Tomas Marik.
- Marik, Theodore
- The second of Captain-General Kernath Marik's two children, Theodore was born in 2633 and was 45 years old when he was assassinated in 2678 along with many other members of House Marik by the terrorist group known as the Scourge of Death.
- Marik, Wayne
- Born in 2601, Wayne Marik was the oldest of the three sons of Captain-General Ward Marik and the only son not to serve as Captain-General. Wayne died in 2633 aged 32.
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 25, "Boris Marik, Man of Destiny"
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 171, "The Free Worlds League"