- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Use||Civilian long-range transport|
|Type (Shape)||Civilian Aerodyne|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Safe Thrust||5 (2.5 g)|
|Maximum Thrust||8 (4 g)|
|Crew||1 officer, 2 enlisted/non-rated|
The LC-100 "Astrolux" StarYacht was introduced in 2953 as a long-range space craft for private citizens. Unarmed but adequately armored, this 200-ton small craft is relatively fast, capable of up to 4g of acceleration. The design is noted for being one of Lockheed-CBM Corporation's most popular civilian products and has promoted several knock-offs.
The vessel features luxury quarters for seven passengers and a generous five-ton cargo bay (7.5 tons with one bay door according to its stats listing), food storage for a month of sustained space travel and 20 tons of fuel for 10.87 burn days.
- The class is spelled with a capital "L" (AstroLux) in at least one canonical source.
- Handbook: House Steiner, pp. 159-160
- Forgotten Worlds book 1/prologue