- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Auto-Pistol or Automatic Pistol is a fairly standard sidearm for both military and civilian use. Ammunition is fed into the pistol automatically from a detachable magazine, allowing for greater capacity and reload time than a Revolver. However, this does make the weapon vulnerable to jamming.
- Item: Auto-Pistol
- Equipment Rating: C/A-A-A/C
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 3B/4
- Range: 5/20/45/105 meters
- Shots: 10
- Cost/Reload: 50/2
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 500g/140g
- Notes: Jam on Fumble
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 135, "Auto-Pistol"
- A Time of War, pp. 265-266, "Ballistic Weapons Table"