|Primary Site(s)|| Luthien|
|Primary Products|| DropShips|
For many years BBP Industries was the only manufacturer of 'Mech carring Dropships in the Draconis Combine. They lost this unique status when Matabushi Incorporated started producing Overlord and Union DropShips.
During the Clan Invasion time period, they expanded their offerings to include several other DropShips and Space Stations.
BBP Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
Note: During the Jihad the Luthien factory suffered greatly losing 95% of its workforce and capital. In 3079, after several years of rebuilding, the factory was only at 5% of its pre-Jihad output. The Combine continued to repair the BBP Industries facilities on Luthien, and by mid-3081 it was estimated that the factories were within three months of being back to full production capacity.
|Components produced on Luthien:|
|K-1 Dropshuttle||Small Craft|
|Interplanetary Drive - Small Craft|
|Pratt & Whitney 400|||
|Interplanetary Drive - Dropships|
|GE 2080-II|||
|? (for Okinawa)|||
 New Samarkand
During the Jihad BBP Industries opened an additional facility in the New Samarkand system. It was speculated as early as 3079 that the New Sarmakand site was actually to be a repair and refit yard instead of a production plant,, and the Combine had managed to keep the purpose of the site a mystery to external observes at least as late as mid-3081.
|Components produced on New Samarkand:|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Objective Raids, p. 70 "Produced BBP Industries Components"
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 7
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4, "State of the Industry Table"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 89, "The Industrial State Of The Draconis Combine"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 11, "Produced Components on Luthien"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Dropships and Jumpships, p.17
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3057 Revised, p. 40, "Okinawa Ship Profile"
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3057, p. 205 , "BattleSat Profile"
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 28
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Experimental Technical Readout: Kurita, p. 13, "Produced Experimental Nekohono'o Ship variant"