- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Bandit Defense was a defensive tactic employed by Inner Sphere forces during the later waves of the Clan Invasion. Instead of confronting the Clans head-on, the defender would disperse in small Company-sized formations across the countryside and, living off of hidden supply caches, force the Clans to come find them. The Clans had a tendency of dispersing their formations into smaller Star units in order to cover the widest area searching for the defenders. The "bandits" would converge on these small, isolated units and defeat them through local numerical superiority, then withdraw before reinforcements could arrive 
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 38