- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
|Time period:||3130s - Present|
Bannson's Raiders were the military arm of Bannson Universal Unlimited. Mostly composed of mercenaries hired by Jacob Bannson prior to the Black Out of 3132. They were known to operate with combined-arms forces including BattleMechs, vehicles and infantry.
The Raiders were led by the mercenary One-Eyed Jack Farrell.
He and the Raiders appeared on Northwind in December of 3133. They had been hired by Paladin Ezekiel Crow to supplement the Northwind Highlanders during the invasion by the Steel Wolves. However, Bannson, through Farrell, blackmailed the Paladin and used the Raiders to keep the Northwind Highlanders from entering the city of Tara. The Highlander's commander Countess Tara Campbell and her troops fought the raiders to enter the city, an encounter that Farrell "lost" to Tara Bishop.
Known Members of Bannson's Raiders as of 3132
- Tanker: "Magpie" Webster
- Mechwarrior: Meghann Tenclay
- Mechwarrior: William "Pyro Peterson
- Mechwarrior: Dianna "Dagger Di" Jones
- Mechwarrior: Bart Bradshaw
- Mechwarrior: Jack "One-Eyed" Farrell - Unit Commander
Units of Bannson's Raiders
- Service for the Dead, p. 28
- Era Report: 3145, p. 14
- Truth and Shadows, p. 93
- Service for the Dead, p. 221
- Sword of Sedition, p. 62
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 22