Banzai Weapons Design Company
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|Banzai Weapons Design Company|
|Primary Site(s)||New Avalon|
|Primary Products||Aerospace Fighters, Prototype equipment|
The Banzai Weapon Design Company is an experimental prototype design company located on New Avalon.
The Banzai Weapon Design Company is a small company that often partnered with the NAIS to develop prototypes of experimental equipment. Their biggest claim to fame is the semi-modular weapons mounts in the Starfire aerospace fighter, which was first produced in 3028. The lessons learned from these mounts would prove vital for creating OmniMechs to combat Clan technology.
Banzai Weapon Design Company has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on New Avalon:|
|SF-1X Starfire||Medium AeroSpace Fighter|
|Armor - Aerospace Fighters & Conventional Aircraft|
|NAIS Special-X Ferro-Fibrous||Starfire|
|Wunderland Fighter Series 60||Starfire|
|Wunderland Raptores 2||Starfire|
|General Motors PTAA||Starfire|
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised, p. 98, "Produced Starfire Fighter Components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Succession Wars, Volume 1, p. 15, "Starfire"