- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Barouche Military Transport|
|Use|| Cargo Ground Transport |
Armed Support Vehicle
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere Standard|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Hover (Large)|
|Armament|| LRM 5 |
2 x Light Machine Guns
|Crew|| 8 |
The Barouche Military Transport is a large support vehicle designed to act as an armored transport. Produced during the later years of the Jihad, Peloran Motors used a blend of civilian technologies and military weaponry to provide a better means of preventing an armed force's vital supply lines from being taken easily.
Equipment and Capabilities
The Barouche's weaponry is concentrated in a single turret, with the main firepower provided by a 5-tubed LRM launcher. To help fend off unarmored infantry forces the vehicle was give a pair of Light Machine Guns, also mounted in the turret. The weapons are tied into an Advanced Fire Control system, which gives the vehicle military grade precision.
The vehicle's protection comes in the form of 4 tons of BAR 8 Grade commercial armor and the 110 kph flank speed produced by its fusion engine.
The Barouche's cargo bay has a 24.5 ton capacity accessed via a rear mounted door.
- Experimental Technical Readout: RetroTech, pp. 10, 23 - Battlevalue for the Barouche.
- Experimental Technical Readout: RetroTech, pp. 10, 23 - Background info on the Barouche.
- Experimental Technical Readout: RetroTech, pp. 10, 23 - Weaponry and capacities of the Barouche.