- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Barouche Military Transport|
|Use|| Cargo Ground Transport |
Armed Support Vehicle
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere Standard|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Hover (Large)|
|Armament|| LRM 5 |
2 x Light Machine Guns
|Crew|| 8 |
The Barouche Military Transport is a large support vehicle designed to act as an armored transport. Produced during the later years of the Jihad, Peloran Motors used a blend of civilian technologies and military weaponry to provide a better means of preventing an armed force's vital supply lines from being taken easily.
Equipment and Capabilities
The Barouche's weaponry is concentrated in a single turret, with the main firepower provided by a 5-tubed LRM launcher. To help fend off unarmored infantry forces the vehicle was give a pair of Light Machine Guns, also mounted in the turret. The weapons are tied into an Advanced Fire Control system, which gives the vehicle military grade precision.
The vehicle's protection comes in the form of 4 tons of BAR 8 Grade commercial armor and the 110 kph flank speed produced by its fusion engine.
The Barouche's cargo bay has a 24.5 ton capacity accessed via a rear mounted door.
- Experimental Technical Readout: RetroTech, pp. 10, 23 - Battlevalue for the Barouche.
- Experimental Technical Readout: RetroTech, pp. 10, 23 - Background info on the Barouche.
- Experimental Technical Readout: RetroTech, pp. 10, 23 - Weaponry and capacities of the Barouche.