Basic Counter-Forgery Kit
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Basic Counter-Forgery Kits are common equipment kits used by many police and private investigation agencies to determine the authenticity of various printed documents and images. These kits combine a high-resolution scanner and electronic microscope with an advanced portable computer to determine whether a document has been altered or copied from an original, although they cannot determine if it is an original work of someone pretending to be another person.
- Item: Counter-Forgery Kit, Basic
- Equipment Ratings: D/A/A
- Cost/Refill: 700/-
- Weight: 4kg
- Affiliation: -
- Notes: -2TN; 2D6 minutes per use; Power Usage: .4/hour
- A Guide to Covert Ops, p. 107