BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures|
|MSRP||17.00 US $|
|Content||14 'Mech miniatures|
BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures was a set of BattleMech miniatures produced and sold directly by FASA, similar to the older PlasTech set (whereas BattleTech miniatures, including 'Mechs, were normally produced and sold through Ral Partha otherwise).
The 'Mech selection of BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures resembles the fourteen "classic" designs from the 2nd Edition boardgame rulebook, minus the Chameleon TrainingMech and the construction rules example which was later canonized as the Merlin.
From the back cover
|“|| BattleMechs: Towering over the battlefield, these humanoid fighting machines of the 31st century carry the most devastating firepower known to man. The MechWarriors who pilot these steel titans can save a planet—or take a galaxy.
BattleMechs: Plastic Miniatures includes 14 detailed miniatures suitable for painting, for use with the BattleTech Game System. This package contains one of each of the following 'Mechs: