BattleTech: The Crescent Hawks' Revenge/Equipment
Values used in the game
The weapons of this game are not fully understood. The Player's Guide that came with the game did not give specific ranges or damage amounts for any weapon. The following descriptions of range were given on page 24:
- Close, 0-90 meters (1-3 squares)
- Medium, 91-300 meters (4-10 squares)
- Long, 301-600 meters (11-20 squares)
additionally, the following comments were made in the Guide:
- Autocannons are rarely effective beyond 600 meters (p103)
- PPCs / ER PPCs / Guass Rifles / LB-X AC are inaccurate at close range (p104 / 105)
- ER Lg Lasers and ER PPCs have “extended range” (p104-105)
- LB-X Autocannon has 20% more range than a standard autocannon (p114)
- LRMs are accurate only between “about 150 and 700 meters” (p115)
It has yet to be determined what exact weapon ranges are in this game.
Damage levels are given in order, from least to greatest: None, Light, Moderate, Heavy, Brutal, Devastating, Incredible
Heat levels are assumed to be in this order, from least to greatest: None, Minimal, V. Low, Low, Warm, Hot, Blazing, Inferno.
Weapons circa 3030
|Large Laser||Long||Heavy||V. Hot||N/A|
|Machine Gun||Close||V. Light||None||200|
|SRM-2||Med||V. Light||V. Low||50|
Weapons circa 3050
New weapons became available for use after the Clan invasion. In this game the clans used the exact same weapons as the Inner Sphere. For example, Clan ER PPCs were identical to Inner Sphere ER PPCs.
|ER Large Laser||Long||V. Heavy||Blazing||N/A|
|LB 10-X AC||Long||V. Heavy||V. Low||10|
|Small Pulse Laser||Med||Medium||Low||N/A|
|Medium Pulse Laser||Med||Heavy||Warm||N/A|
|Large Pulse Laser||Long||V. Heavy||Blazing||N/A|
Equipment circa 3050
In addition to the new weapons, certain mechs were given upgraded equipment. The exact effects that these had on the game has yet to be determined.
Artemis IV Fire-Control System (FCS)