- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
This page displays an example of the precedence of all the current official award ribbons, along with the proper 'retirement' of multiple duplicate awards.
1 - The Problem Solver Award w/ Founder's Frame (4th row, 3rd ribbon) takes precedence over the standard Problem Solver Award (5th row, 1st ribbon).
1 - The previous awards of the Founder's Superior Editor of the Year (1st row, 1st & 2nd ribbons) are 'retired' to this board, in lieu of the (latest) displayed one (Awards Board, 1st row, 3rd ribbon). The comments sections of the awards' code has been (optionally) changed to reflect the years of the previous presentations.
2 - The Recruiter Award, 10th ribbon (2nd row, only ribbon), has been 'retired', due to the Editor receiving his eleventh ribbon of the award. The 11th ribbon (Awards Board, 2nd row, 3rd ribbon) has had its comments section (optionally) changed, to reflect the 11th award.