- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
This page displays an example of the precedence of all the current official award ribbons, along with the proper 'retirement' of multiple duplicate awards.
1 - The Problem Solver Award w/ Founder's Frame (4th row, 3rd ribbon) takes precedence over the standard Problem Solver Award (5th row, 1st ribbon).
1 - The previous awards of the Founder's Superior Editor of the Year (1st row, 1st & 2nd ribbons) are 'retired' to this board, in lieu of the (latest) displayed one (Awards Board, 1st row, 3rd ribbon). The comments sections of the awards' code has been (optionally) changed to reflect the years of the previous presentations.
2 - The Recruiter Award, 10th ribbon (2nd row, only ribbon), has been 'retired', due to the Editor receiving his eleventh ribbon of the award. The 11th ribbon (Awards Board, 2nd row, 3rd ribbon) has had its comments section (optionally) changed, to reflect the 11th award.