BattleTechWiki talk:Project Planets/Planet Overhaul/Phase 0
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
I've created a Mission page for your solo Mission: the Phase 0 tagging. While BrokenMnemonic and I are developing the templates for the system articles & the phases they will be done in, I need you to tag each & every planet (including those that get added) with the Phase 0 tag. This tag allows the Overhaul team to track where each planet is in its development, so that we can do this methodically and completely, so it is very important.
The mission page is your's to change, but to get you started, I've added a Resources section I think may help you. The exact tag code is there, as well as the edit statement with which I'd like you to save each (first) edit. I've also added an article counter, just so you can see how many articles you've tagged to date (it is off by 2, because of the tag's use in the template gallery and on the Project:Planet page).
So, as indicated on the Mission page, please make your tag the top-most one on each article. For the edit summary, please make sure it is in ALL CAPS, so it'll be quick to spot on any history page.
I'll keep an eye on this talk page, but poke me if I don't respond quick enough. Let's limit Phase 0 discussions here, so we don't have to go looking for them.
Take your time: right now, I think you'll probably finish up before BM & I are fully ready, so this doesn't have to be your top priority. At some point, we may tag a few articles ourselves, as we test different article concepts.
Any questions?--Rev (talk|contribs) 00:49, 20 August 2011 (UTC)
- Ha Ha Ha, what a pretty description for my new job^^, okidoky Phase 0 started, oh i want to say this is really great team effort, to kick up the planets section, a very big task, i don't know when was the last big task on sarna.net, but i think our team is at this time the number one on sarnas projects, great discussions, support...etc. etc. i think you know what i mean, PHASE 0 is on the top.--Doneve 01:23, 20 August 2011 (UTC)
- I know, and ähm i have 1700 done^^!--Doneve 16:00, 31 August 2011 (UTC)
Okidoky, Phase 0 is finished.--Doneve 12:13, 3 September 2011 (UTC)