- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Bear's Bargain was a Merchant-class JumpShip operated by Clan Ghost Bear. In March 3057 it suffered a K-F drive failure in the Trondheim system and undocked its DropShips, including the Polar Star that would subsequently crash on the planet. The Polar Star and (thus implicitly also the Bear's Bargain) was headed for Alshain, and the presence of live ghost bears aboard the Polar Star also indicates it came directly from the Clan Homeworlds.
- The Bear's Bargain is expressly described as a "Merchant-class JumpShip". From the context this might have been meant to read "Merchant caste JumpShip" instead. Even as a merchant caste vessel, however, it is conceivable that the ship would be of the Merchant class.
- The Clawing