- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
The Bear's Bargain was a Merchant-class JumpShip operated by Clan Ghost Bear. In March 3057 it suffered a K-F drive failure in the Trondheim system and undocked its DropShips, including the Polar Star that would subsequently crash on the planet. The Polar Star and (thus implicitly also the Bear's Bargain) was headed for Alshain, and the presence of live ghost bears aboard the Polar Star also indicates it came directly from the Clan Homeworlds.
- The Bear's Bargain is expressly described as a "Merchant-class JumpShip". From the context this might have been meant to read "Merchant caste JumpShip" instead. Even as a merchant caste vessel, however, it is conceivable that the ship would be of the Merchant class.
- The Clawing