- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Duke of Robinson|
The Duke was strict disciplinarian and moralist, who was harsh on his sons. His youngest son, Aaron, ran away after he turned sixteen. The years after Aaron had disappeared was a difficult period for the Duke, as his oldest sons died in a DropShip accident, leaving him without an heir. Benjamin tried in vain to search for his young son.
By chance in 2982, news media report covered the events of Capellan invasion of Rio. In a holovid program, the highlights of the battle included the heroic stand of a tank against a Liao Marauder. The Master Sergeant in command of the tank strongly resembled his son, Aaron. Using his resources, Benjamin Sandoval soon discovered the Tank Sergeant was indeed his son, and he had been seriously injured saving woman he loved. He soon brought him back to Robinson along with his lover, Jessica Danforth.
After his son awoke from his coma, Benjamin and Aaron patched up their differences. Aaron and Jessica were soon were married. Shortly after the birth of his first grandson James, Benjamin past away. 
Ranks and Titles
|Duke of Robinson
| Succeeded by|
|Field Marshal & Minister of Draconis March
| Succeeded by|
- House Davion (The Federated Suns) - "Personalities section, Aaron Sandoval personal profile"