|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Martin Blanc|
From 3010 to 3030 the unit was employed by the Federated Suns. Their next contract would have brought them to the Magistracy of Canopus. A misjump sent them off course to the Samoyedic-Colonies in the deep Periphery. Over the years they would form a close relationship with them. Once three decades worth of repair work to their Star Lord Class JumpShip was completed and many of the original Coyotes members died due to virus on Samoyedic. Some of the survivors of the unit decided to remain behind and help defend their new homes, while many of the unit's descendants decided to return to civilization. In 3063, the unit returned to the Inner Sphere with only one Battalion worth of troops.
By 3067, the unit found employment with the Word of Blake, and likely participated in the Jihad. The command had shown a brutality unknown from them. Rumors suggest the WoB held Samoyedic-Colonies as a hostage.
Martin Blanc is the grandson of former unit commander Colonel Enzo Wylie. He is a respected field commander and a unknown quantity.
The unit fights with a pack mentality. During battle one company attacks then fades away while another company from another direction attacks next and so on.
Wylie’s Coyotes (Regular/Reliable)
Wylie's Coyotes (Veteran/Reliable) 
- Blanc's Coyotes (1 BattleMech Battalion)
- Able Company (Pack Hunters) - CO: Colonel Martin Blanc/ command's strike unit, fielding medium units
- Baker Company (Desert Hounds) - XO: Captain Brittany Wolfgang/ heavies and assaults designs
- Charlie Company (Scrap’n Scavengers) - Major Tamil "Light Foot" Fawcett/ pursuit scout unit (extremely fast light and medium 'Mechs)
- A unit includes Upgraded Project Phoenix designs and upgraded Star League designs they received through employment with the Word of Blake.
- Technical Support: 100%
When using Force Abilities; The controlling player may place any Coyote unit at the beginning, as far into map from their map edge as their running ability allows. To reflect the Blanc's Coyote's style of close range fighting, they receive the following modifiers; -1 medium range attacks & - 2 to short range attacks. Also they suffer from +2 to-hit modifier for any attacks conducted at long range. They also ignore all attack's modifiers for movement regardless of walking or running. They suffer -2 to their initiative penalty when facing any Clan force in a scenario.
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p.137
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 141
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 25, "Blanc's Coyotes: Lonesome Scavengers"
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 69 - "Rules Annex" - Blanc's Coyotes special force abilities.
- Mercenary Supplemental Update, p.36 - "Unit Profile"