- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Environment||Swamps and Rivers|
|Average length||100 cm (with tall)|
|Average height||24 cm|
|System||A Time of War/Classic BattleTech Companion|
The blood limpet's skin is a hard, gray-greenish shell with bright orange stripes. An average specimen is around one meter long (including its tail), with a height of 24 centimeters. They weigh between one and eight kilograms and can move surprisingly fast on their six legs.
Lives in the swamps and rivers near the equator of Proserpina where it dwells for hours at a time waiting to strike out at any potential prey. Its jaw has the strength to rip cloth and flesh in order to get to the blood where it can suck out as much as a liter of blood.
Blood limpets are a lone wolf creature which does not claim territory from other limpets. This makes it possible for for a traveler to come across more than one in a single location.
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 134, "Creatures - Blood Limpet"
- A Time of War Companion, p. 120, "Blood Limpet profile"
- Houe Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 146, "Proserpina Hussars"