Blue Nose Clipperships
|Blue Nose Clipperships|
|Primary Products|| JumpShips|
Original, the company was known as Blue Nose Interstellar Technologies, they would undertake research of creating would result in the common JumpShip design. The Blue Nose would first develop a compact Jump Drive and later develop the JumpShip Docking Collar. This development would result in the Liberty-Class JumpShip. After success of its prototype in 2458, it would be 11 years later result in the mass production of the design. Within month of its first batch of dozen ships being shown for the first time to the Terran Hegemony public, it would sell out ten years worth of production runs for the Liberty. Company became highly profitable selling Docking Collars and K-F Booms to other interstellar shipyards. Resulting financial success would usher expansion of the company's orbital shipyards orbiting Mars and merging of its partner companies to form Blue Nose Clipperships.
Blue Nose Clipperships has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Mars:|
|Liberty||JumpShip - Production from 2469 to 2550|
|KF King I||McKenna|
|KF King LX||Sovetskii Soyuz|
|Interplanetary Drive - Combat Jumpships|
|Harlan B8-160s||Sovetskii Soyuz|
|Armor - Warships|
|Bowman JK3||Sovetskii Soyuz|
|KAT 701||Sovetskii Soyuz|
|ASTROC 4-b||Sovetskii Soyuz|
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 3, p. 15 Liberty - Liberty JumpShip result in the creation of Blue Nose Clipperships.
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 146, "Produced McKenna WarShip components"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 138, "Produced Sovetskii Soyuz WarShip components".
- Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives, Volume 3, p. 15
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 130