- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
In 3061 the Aegis-class heavy cruiser CSR Blue Quest was a WarShip in service with the Clan Snow Raven touman. The Blue Quest was one of five WarShips that made up the Snow Raven Fleet Command Star at this point in time. The Blue Quest continued to serve in the Fleet Command Star until at least 3067, operating alongside the Nightlord-class battleship CSR Snow Raven, the Volga-class transport CSR Scavenger, the Potemkin-class cruiser CSR Wild Swan and a sister ship, the CSR Lord Death.
Once in the Inner Sphere the Blue Quest formed a part of the Ice Storm Naval Star and served as a part of the allied coalition assembled by Devlin Stone to fight against the Word of Blake. The Ice Storm Naval Star consisted initially of the Blue Quest, the Whirlwind-class destroyer CSR William Adams, the Vincent Mk. 42-class corvette CSR Huninn, the York-class destroyer CSR Corvidae and another Aegis, the CSR Scabbard.
Only one ship of the Ice Storm Naval Star, the William Adams, would survive Operation SCOUR; the Blue Quest was serving as a part of Task Force CRONUS in 3078 when it was destroyed by a swam of Caspar drones in the opening minutes of the assault to secure the Titan Shipyards.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 124, "Command Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 64-65, "Naval Assets"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 18-19, "Fleet Assets"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 98, "Terror At Titan"