- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Recharging in the Gladius system on 9 May 3057 while carrying the Gray Death Legion's DropShip Endeavor (and implicitly also the Endeavor's sister ships Defiant and Valiant) with elements of the Gray Death Legion back from Caledonia to Glengarry, the Blue Star and its docked DropShips received a HPG message from Lori Kalmar-Carlyle that informed them of an ongoing attack against the Gray Death Legion on Glengarry. Davis McCall and Alexander Carlyle decided that speed was of the essence, and instead of waiting for the Blue Star to complete its recharging cycle they booked passage on another nearby JumpShip that could jump out sooner, the Caliban.
- Operation Excalibur, chapters 1-2