- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Bomb Rack is a piece of battle armor equipment first produced by Clan Cloud Cobra for their Sylph armor in 3060. Considered an oddity, the one-shot weapon is nevertheless quite dangerous in its ability to drop cluster munitions on ground targets. The weapon can only be mounted on battle armor with VTOL capability, and thus far has no Inner Sphere counterpart.
Each Bomb Rack weighs 100kg and causes 2 points of damage. No additional ammo may be bought. Multiple Bomb Racks may be mounted on a single battle suit.
- TechManual, p. 253, "Bomb Rack"