Boosted Receiver Unit
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
A Boosted Receiver Unit was a special type of Transmitter Unit developed for the Manei Domini. Available to agents of Tau rank and higher, the boosted unit functioned similarly to normal models but was capable of receiving data from sources much further away. An agent could have up to two units implanted, in any combination of transmitter, receiver, communication or recorder units.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 126, 131