Bremond Draconis March Militia
|Bremond Draconis March Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Parent Formation||Draconis March Militia|
The Bremond Draconis March Militia was once a home for criminals and thugs. Mary Tallman made it her mission to clean up the unit, and she succeeded beyond anyone's hopes. The unit was so well-regarded that it participated in the campaign for Galtor III, fighting several front-line Draconis Combine units to a standstill.
FedCom Civil War
The Bremond DMM spent the decade of the Jihad with a very high personnel turnover rate. This, combined with a lack of supplies, effectively reduced the unit to nothing more than a shadow of its former glory. Though it has maintained a third of its pre-Jihad strength the new focus on the LCT formation means this unit will likely be rolled into the Bryceland Draconis March Militia to make up losses suffered by that unit.
In 3085 the unit took up a garrison station on Conroe. Though originally the unit was going to be disbanded, Jerome Sandoval pushed the AFFS into keeping the unit on the rolls. The unit has received two battalions of battle armor, but remains low on the priority list for equipment.
Though adept at defensive operations, the Bremond DMM was configured as a quick-response force with its own JumpShips and DropShips. These specializations were lost after the events of the FedCom Civil War however, as the Bremond DMM lost so many troops.
Bremmond Draconis March Militia (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Lieutenant General Mary Tallman
Bremond DMM (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Syraman Simpreeni
- CO: Lieutenant General Syraman Sempreeni
- CO: Lieutenant General Simpson Mann
- CO: Lieutenant General Markus Cleaver
Bremond DMM Infantry Brigade ( 5 Regiments/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Lieutenant General Ruby Chan
Bremond Draconis March Militia (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Major General Gunther Focke
Bremond DMM Aerospace (Wing/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Major Isoroku Niitaka
Bremond DMM Armor Brigade (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Keenan Pu
Bremond DMM Infantry Brigade (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Patricia Daniels
The unit was down to a third of its pre-Jihad strength, and given the inexperience of the troops, rebuilding their morale, and lack of supplies common to the Jihad, the AFFS High Command was considering rolling the survivors into the Bryceland Draconis March Militia.
Bremond Draconis March Militia LCT (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Dorthey Cormouche
Bremond DMM Aerospace Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Kirill Morozov
Bremond DMM Armor Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Dina Lawson
Bremond DMM Infantry Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Kana Kimura
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 120, "Bremond DMM Militia Profile"
- Historical Turning Points: Galtor, p. 12
- Field Manual: Update, p. 125
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 135, "Bremond DMM"
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 18
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 66
- Historical Turning Points: Galtor, p. 6
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 136 (pdf version), "Bremond PDZ"
- 20 Year Update, p. 21, "AFFC Deployment Table - 3050"
- Objective Raids, p. 14, "AFFC Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 141, "AFFS Deployment Table - 3054"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 72, "AFFS Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 126
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 136