Bright Star (Individual Union-C-class DropShip)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
- This article is about the individual Union-C-class DropShip. For other uses, see Bright Star (disambiguation).
The Bright Star was a Union-C-class DropShip in service with Clan Nova Cat. On 8 May 3067 it took part in the Trial of Possession dubbed Trial of Retribution, also known as the Second Naval Battle of Alshain. In this action it was carried on the Aegis-class WarShip SLS Vision Quest (part of the Transcendent Naval Star (Clan Nova Cat)) together with the DropShips Faith's Reward, Storm Blade, and Huntress.
It was observed that most Nova Cat DropShips survived the battle, but it was not spelled out which vessels were destroyed.
- Trial of Retribution
- Field Manual Update, p. 82