- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||Orange and Grey|
|Faction Affiliation||Free Worlds League|
|BattleMechs|| 30 (3054) |
Bromley Stables had a reputation as the best pro-Free Worlds League stable on Solaris VII. The warriors attached to this stable were from a variety of the League's polities, but despite this they worked together very well. They had access to two training facilities and a training officer who drove them hard.
Thaddeus Bromley died during a building collapse and the former security chief took up the lead of the stables until the sons of the founder is old enough.
Victoria Emmet is the interim chief of the stable in 3067. Prior to her leadership role, she was the bodyguard for Thaddeus Bromley.
Jarvo Purvis worked in the past for the McCarron's Armored Cavalry and is skilled in the repair of heavily damage machines. But he has disputes with his employer.
David Saleski is a former Marik soldiers how has a hard training program for any soldier under his command.
Tactics and Style
Highly skilled in all arena combat styles. They also fight fanatically, pushing their machines to perform even when they have massive damage.
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 22
- Solaris VII: The Game World (Gamemaster's book), p. 18