CS535 Hover Car
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|CS535 Hover car|
|Use||Civilian Sport Car|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Hover (Small)|
|Top Speed||230 kp/h|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||447 km|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 2|
|Crew||1 (1 enlisted/non-rated)|
The CS535 Hover Car is a sports vehicle intended for sale to civilians. It was first produced in 3065 and based on the successful Crimson Streak Hover Racer. The CS535 is a mass produced vehicle which was made using technologies first seen in its racing counter part.
Equipment and Capabilities
Built on the Crimson Streak's a Ultra-light Chassis, this design was intended for consumers who wanted the power of a fast sport vehicle. Its ICE powered engine allows the CS535 move into the high 230 kph speeds, while still like an ordinary hover sports car. A roadster by design, the vehicle has only limited room fitting comfortably only a driver and single passenger although a second passenger can squeeze in the back seat.
- Crimson Streak - This was a limited production race hovercar which the CS535 was based on.
As of this writing, the CS535 has no record sheet nor battle value assigned to it at this time.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 56, "CS535 Hover Car"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 56, "CS535 Hover Car"
- online date for the CS535 Hover Car