CS535 Hover Car
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|CS535 Hover car|
|Use||Civilian Sport Car|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Hover (Small)|
|Top Speed||230 kp/h|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||447 km|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 2|
|Crew||1 (1 enlisted/non-rated)|
The CS535 Hover Car is a sports vehicle intended for sales to civilians. It was first produced in 3065 and based on the successful Crimson Streak Hover Racer. The CS535 is a mass produced vehicle which was made using technologies put into its racing counter part.
Equipment and Capabilities
Built on the Crimson Streak's a Ultra-light Chassis, this design was intended to consumers who want power of fast sport vehicle. Its ICE powered engine allows the CS535 move into the high 230 kph speeds, while still in guise of ordinary hover sports car. A roadster by design, the vehicle has only limited room fit comfortably sit its driver and single passenger, its can fit squeeze a second passenger in the back seat.
- Crimson Streak - This is a limited production race hovercar which CS535 is based on.
As of this writing, the CS535 has no record sheet nor battle value assigned to it at this time.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 56, "CS535 Hover Car"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 56, "CS535 Hover Car"
- online date for the CS535 Hover Car