- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
As of 3061 the Potemkin-class cruiser Eden Rose was a WarShip within the Clan Snow Raven touman and was serving as the CSR Eden Rose, one of ten WarShips that made up the Lum Garrison Fleet. Paired with her sister ship, the CSR Bonaventure, the Eden Rose was serving both as a transport for the various factories orbiting at numerous LaGrange points above Lum, and also as a naval guard for those same factories.
The Eden Rose continued to serve in the Lum Garrison Fleet until at least 3067, operating alongside the Bonaventure, the Sovetskii Soyuz-class heavy cruiser CSR Avalanche, the Aegis-class heavy cruisers CSR Morning Violence and CSR Scabbard, three destroyers - the Lola III-class CSR Bloody Talon, the York-class CSR Corvidae and the Whirlwind-class CSR Drake - and the Vincent-class corvette CSR Huninn.
The Eden Rose survived the Wars of Reaving and the Jihad and by 3079 was the lead ship of a new naval Star, the Eden Rose Naval Transport Star, serving alongside the surviving Snow Raven Potemkins: the Bonaventure, CSR Epimetheus, CSR Treachery and CSR Wild Swan and the surviving Snow Raven Volga-class transport CSR Scavenger. In common with the other WarShips of the Eden Rose Naval Transport Star the Eden Rose had been stationed above a world in the Outworlds Alliance since 3073 and hadn't moved since, leading to speculation that the Eden Rose and the other ships were somehow serving as industrial sites of some kind.
When the Snow Ravens moved into the Outworlds Alliance, Eden Rose was stationed at Dante and used to create Facility 12-D. In or around 3090 the Snow Ravens exchanged a number of WarShips from the Eden Rose Naval Transport Star with Clan Diamond Shark. Using the newly-acquired WarShips to form the Alliance Naval Star, the Snow Ravens left the Bonaventure and Eden Rose operating as the two-ship Eden Rose Naval Reserve Star.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 131, "Lum Garrison Fleet"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 64-65, "Naval Assets"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 18-19, "Fleet Assets"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 16
- Era Report: 3145, p. 74-76, "Alliance Naval Star"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 166, "The Alliance Fleet"