- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
During the Wars of Reaving the Magpie was one of the escort vessels for the last major Snow Raven convoy to leave the Clan Homeworlds for the Outworlds Alliance. Of the fifty Snow Raven JumpShips that had originally been intended to be a part of this last convoy, only twenty-two survived to make it to Quatre Belle in the Outworlds Alliance, arriving on the 16th of September 3072 and escorted by an ad hoc star of damaged vessels which in addition to the Magpie included the CSR Lord Death, the York-class destroyer CSR Corvidae, the Whirlwind-class destroyers CSR Drake and CSR William Adams and the Vincent-class corvette CSR Munnin. The Snow Ravens would subsequently blame the losses taken and damage suffered on bandits when talking to their new allies in the Outworlds Alliance.
Having survived the Wars of Reaving and the Jihad, the Magpie was one of the WarShips to be reactivated by the Snow Ravens during the Dark Age. In 3145 the Magpie was a part of the Ice Storm Naval Star; as had been the case in 3079, the Ice Storm Naval Star consisted of the Magpie, the Cameron-class battlecruiser Ice Storm, the Conqueror-class carrier Ark Royal, the Whirlwind-class destroyer Drake and the Vincent-class corvette Munnin. As a member of the Ice Storm Naval Star in 3145 the Magpie operating from Ramora as part of Alpha Galaxy.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 129, "Storm Crow Naval Pursuit Star"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 108, "Force of Power"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 166, "The Alliance Fleet"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 18, "Fleet Assets"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 173, "Alpha Galaxy (Swift Wing Galaxy)"