- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Dun Laoghaire was one of six Faslane-class Yardships to be constructed in secret between 2882 and 2949 by ComStar. In 3062 the CSV Dun Laoghaire was a part of the Com Guard Second Fleet based out of the naval base at Ross 248. The CSV Dun Laoghaire remained in service with ComStar as of 3067, but was apparently destroyed by 3076. The Dun Laoghaire apparently did survive the Jihad however. Three Faslane-class vessels were known to have transferred to Terra to supplement the Titan Shipyards.
- Explorer Corps, p. 106, "Faslane Class Yard-Ship"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 44, "The WarShip Fleet"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 83, "ComStar Naval Assets"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 211, "The Com Guard: Key Military Commands"
- Catalyst Game Labs Ask The Writer Forum, Øystein, "All of ComStar's Faslane-class YardShips were destroyed by the Word of Blake."
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 114