Originally a WarShip of Clan Wolf operating in the Clan Homeworlds, the Potemkin-class cruiser Full Moon sided with Clan Wolf-in-Exile after the Refusal War against Clan Jade Falcon which took place in 3057. It brought lower-caste Clan members from the Clan Homeworlds to join the Wolf-in-Exile forces after Khan Phelan Ward led his forces to Arc-Royal.
However, Clan Wolf-in-Exile found they lacked the industrial capacity to properly maintain the aging vessel, as no functional shipyards remained in the Lyran Commonwealth that could service WarShips. At some point between 3085 and 3145 the Full Moon was sold off to another Clan, and was subsequently broken down for parts.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 155, "Technology"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 156, "Naval Assets"
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 54
- Field Report: Clans, p. 22, "Fleet Assets"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 123, "The Exiled Wolves' Fleet"
- This fate for the Full Moon was explicitly established in an official ruling on the BattleTech Forum, also archived on this article's talk page.