- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Caesar's Bow was the name given to a long arc of star systems found in the anti-spinward Deep Periphery, stretching around the edge of the Aquila Rift between the star cluster known as Caesar's Crown at its rimward extreme and the Deep Periphery nation known as the Axumite Providence at its coreward extreme. Although Caesar's Bow hadn't been subject to detailed surveys as late as 3095, the initial indications from surveys performed by Interstellar Expeditions were that the bow was rich in habitable worlds possessing complex life.
Caesar's Bow was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than a description of the general makeup of Caesar's Bow, no information was provided on the feature; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Caesar's Bow.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 49, "Astrographical Overview"