- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
Formed in 2975 from former member of the marian Praetorian Guard's .
2984 they defended Bowie Industries on Wyatt against Marik forces during Operation Killing Stroke. The defending Seventeenth Arcturan Guards and the mercs were defeated. After this event they retreated to the Free Worlds League.
On Epsilon the mercs stand for the next decades. During the 4th Succession War, the merc command was fired because the commander demanded to see more action and better handling.
In the 3030 the unit joined forces with the Magistracy of Canopus. During the Andurien-Canopian invasion the command battle against the Kincade’s Rangers Warrior House Dai Da Chi on Drozan but must withdrew in face against such odds.
October of 3068 the unit was on an high alert level because the the Jihad had erupted.
Worrell Orosco lead the command with skill and experience.
The companies supported each other in mobile engagements.
Caesar's Cohorts (Regiment/Green/Questionable)
- Contract:FWLM 
- CO: Major Worrell Orosco
Caesar’s Cohorts(Reinforced Battalion/Regular/Reliable)
- Assault class designs
- Centurion Company: Captain Raul Clarkson
- Legionnaires Company: Captain Allison Rubens
- light/medium 'Mechs
- Half of the equipment is upgraded
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p.109
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 53 - "Unit Profile"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 19