- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Duke of Ander's Moon|
|Children||Gideon Braver Vandenburg|
The death of Cameron Vandenburg and its circumstances for the backstory in the MechWarrior computer game. The game and its storyline are apocryphal (see section about Canonicity in that article); they are expressly not included among the list of canonical sources for the BattleTech universe, but it has been also said that information from certain sources indicating this one can be assumed to be part of the shared universe if it makes sense, until contradicted. MechWarrior in particular is one of the computer games where the storyline is widely treated as canonical.
The demise of the Blazing Aces and the death of Gideon Braver were narrated in a subsequent game (BattleTech: The Crescent Hawks' Revenge), also apocryphal, between missions. Much content from the Crescent Hawks games was fully canonized, including their general storylines; it remains unclear if this means by extension that Gideon Braver and the Blazing Aces, who feature in this storyline, were thus also canonized.
- MechWarrior video game