Carbon-fiber Reinforced Fingernails
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Year Availability||2990 (CC)|
Carbon-fiber Reinforced Fingernails are unique to the upper-class of the Capellan Confederation. Those of wealth and culture will grow the fingernails of the last three digits on their hands out to ten centimeters, then decorate them with gems and gold leaf. Those with a particular inclination can then reinforce these nails with carbon fibers, turning them into razor-sharp claws capable of tearing through flesh and leather.
- TechManual, p. 299
- TechManual, p. 319
- LosTech, p. 24
- LosTech, p. 25