- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|President of the Rim Worlds Republic|
A close cousin of the Amaris family, Carl was second in the line of succession upon the death of Selanta Amaris, after her son Bertram. Bertram, however, was murdered by Carl's younger brother Gregor and less than an hour later, on almost the same spot, Gregor and Carl fought hand-to-hand for control of the Republic with Carl the only survivor.
Within five years of assuming office as President, Carl was clearly unstable, his paranoia obvious even in the convoluted politics of Apollo. Upon the majority of Selanta's grand-daughter (and his own grand-niece) Cynthia Amaris, Carl abdicated in her favour and retired to a Buddhist monastery in the Lyran Commonwealth.
Titles and Positions
|President of the Rim Worlds Republic
2687 - c.2696
| Succeeded by|
- The Periphery (sourcebook), p. 50, "The Crucial Year"