(References to Carnwath)
Carnwath neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||High (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Mammals|
|Ruler|| Victor Xianglo (Governor)|
Justin O'Mallory (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2340 - Federation of Skye 
- 2341 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Planet Description
Planet has humid atmosphere which causes insects to become a daily problem and natives must wear protective outfits.
 Planet History
Carnwath has little to recommend it. It lacks both the resources and strategic location that made other worlds targets during the Succession Wars. Its only claim to fame are the Ruins of Carnwath, which some people believe are the remnants of an alien civilization.
 Fortress Republic Era
Its people are known for their savvy business sense. Their business savvy was put to use in 3134, while the Republic was failing, the business people cut deal with neighboring worlds to form a coalition of worlds. Carnwath became the capital the Carnwath Coalition.
The Carnwath and other coalition world's people struck a deal with Clan Jade Falcon when they invaded in 3134 so it could co-exist within the aegis of Clan Jade Falcon's territory. They offer tribute while continuing to exist as a domestically independent and still control their own affairs while they are controlled by the Falcons.
 Notable Planetary sites
The Ruins of Carnwath are five black Pyramids located in the Watholi Plain. They are the results of an ancient meteor strike which left five crude geometric pyramids. Located in a crater, they emit a low radiation that keeps insects such as gnats away. They are weathered which makes it sometimes difficult to tell if they were man-made or natural. Several of these formations have weathered to the point that humans see "faces" in them. The pyramids and "faces" were thought to be the result of an alien race's presence on the world. Even though this theory has been conclusively disproven, the ruins attract thousands of tourists every year who believe in aliens.
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 207, "Carnwath World Profile"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Federation of Skye world within the Lyran Commonwealth befor  and after at their founding in "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Wolf Hunters (novel), p.??