- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|CARSON’S RENEGADES: THE PPC IS MIGHTIER THAN THE PEN|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Rupert Carson|
The Renegades were deployed during an invasion of the Lyran Commonwealth in 2950. Dubbed "Operation Killing Stroke", the invasion was curtailed before full deployment, leading to great losses for those commands already in Lyran space and only moderate success by 2953.
During Operation Guerrero the unit defended the rebellious Zion Province and suffered heavy looses.
The unit reappeared in the Inner Sphere in employ for the Word of Blake. Their mission was to stabilize Caph as garrison force. The planet came later to the protectorate. The mercenaries are accused for over 13,000 civil casualties since their deployment to this planet.
Colonel Rupert Carson is the commanding officer of the unit. He has an over-sized ego and has no respect for his employees.
The heavy assets of the Renegades are best used in open terrain and the soldiers are skilled in concentrated fire tactics.
Dragoon Rating: D
Carson's Renegades (Regular/Questionable) - FWLM 
- CO: Major Dwight Allbery
Carson’s Renegades(1 Battalion/Green/Questionable)
- One third of the heavy weight battalions has been upgraded.
Carson’s Anarchists(2 Battalions/Green/Questionable)
- CO: Major Lon Duk Don
- Heavy vehicles are utilized for brute force tactics.
Carson’s Vandals(1 Regiment/Green/Questionable)
- CO: Force Commander Edwina Abramkov
- The unit has skilled "negotiators".
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 43
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 120, "The Condemned"
- House Marik p.109
- House Marik p.109
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 27 - "Unit Profile"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 17