Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Recharge time||183 hours|
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||28°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Reptile|
Castile IV - more commonly known as simply as Castile - is the fourth planet in the system and was home to the only BattleMech-manufacturing facility in the Nueva Castile region for much of its history.
The Scorpions invaded Nueva Castile in January 3080, invading en masse with the surviving elements of their touman and swiftly defeating the Umayyads and the Castilians. The Scorpions subsequently established the Escorpión Imperio in conjunction with the Caliphate and the Principalities in an effort to forge an integrated nation akin to the Ghost Bear Dominion, but the process was far from smooth; in addition to resentment from some segments of the population and a number of riots, there was also evidence of an underground resistance movement intended to overthrow the Scorpions.
Castile has three continents named Barthelona, Iberia and Marianas.
- Dumont Valley: the location on Iberia of the King Dumont Defense Facility.
- Padre: the capital city of Castile, located on Iberia.
- King Dumount Defense Facility
As information on the Nueva Castile region is sparse, the designation "Nueva Castile" has been used to show the political affiliation of Castile until a source confirms whether the world was a part of the Castilian Principalities or the Umayyad Caliphate in any given year.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 31, "Castile"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Era Digest: Age of War, p. 7, "The Age of War: A Brief Timeline"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 158-160, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 31, "King Dumount Defense Facility"