- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Castle Defense was a defensive tactic employed by Inner Sphere forces during the later waves of the Clan Invasion, designed to exploit the Clans' unwillingness to utilize any numerical superiority over their opponents. Inner Sphere commanders would identify the most likely target by an invading Clan force and construct one or more defensive lines around it. When the Clan units attached the static line, reserve units were swiftly redeployed at the incursion point and the defenders would converge on any Clan OmniMechs in an attempt to overwhelm them.
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 38