Category:Aerospace Fighter classes
- Let’s Talk About MechWarrior: Dark Age
- The ‘Mechs That Time Forgot: Quad ‘Mechs
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Read more →
- Editors: Want to create a new Aerospace Fighter class article?
The weight (mass) classification of aerospace fighters is different from BattleMechs in that there are no "assault" aerospace fighter classes, and the mass limits are different for light (up to 45 tons), medium (50 though 70 tons), and heavy (75 through 100 tons) aerospace fighter classes. Small Craft (which may mass up to 200 tons) are occasionally seen as an "assault fighter" pendant if they are configured for combat and mass over 100 tons; it should be noted, however, that unlike aerospace fighters they cannot make use of fighter bays and typically require a crew of more than one person.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Aerospace Fighter classes"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.