Category:Assault DropShip classes
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Assault Dropships are DropShips designed to engage other spacecraft of equal or smaller size (including JumpShips and Aerospace fighters in combat. They are typically relatively fast and heavily armed and armored, but carry little if any cargo or troops. A few are designed as blockade runners, and carry other combat units or cargo; these ships are a middle ground between dedicated assault DropShips and military transporters.
Pages in category "Assault DropShip classes"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.