Category:Ballistic Weapons (Infantry)
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
This list catalogs all canon Infantry Weapons articles on BTW. Infantry Weapons are primarily set in the RPG Game and translated formulaicly into the BattleTech Game, These weapons are used by individual troopers, fire teams, or mounted on pintle mounts. Ballistic Weapons are weapons that fire a projectile that travels a powered or unpowered ballistic arc.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry Weapon Article?)
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Ballistic Weapons (Infantry)"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- Auto Pistol (Serek 7875D)
- Auto Pistol (TK Enforcer)
- Auto Pistol (TK Enforcer)/RPG2e
- Auto Pistol (TK Enforcer)/RPG3e
- Auto Pistol (TK Enforcer)/RPG4e
- Auto-Pistol (Hawk Eagle)/RPG4e
- Auto-Pistol (M&G Service)/RPG3e
- Automatic Grenade Launcher
- Automatic Shotgun
- Avenger Crowd Control Weapon
- AX-22 Assault Rifle
- M&G Flechette Pistol
- M&G Flechette Rifle
- M&G Service Automatic
- M42B Rifle System
- Magnum Auto-Pistol
- Magnum Auto-Pistol/RPG1e
- Magnum Auto-Pistol/RPG2e
- Magnum Auto-Pistol/RPG3e
- Magnum Auto-Pistol/RPG4e
- Magnum Revolver
- Makeshift Pistol
- Makeshift Rifle
- Mandrake Hold-Out Gauss Pistol
- Martial Eagle Machine Pistol
- Minolta 9000 Advanced Sniper System
- Mydron Auto-Pistol