Category:Gauss Weapons (Light)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
This list catalogs all canon articles about Infantry Portable Gauss, Rail Gun & Mass Driver type Ballistic Weapons on BTW. These weapons accelerate ferrous metal (solid or encased) projectiles via the use of electromagnetic rails or coils down the barrel. The longer the distance that the projectile is accelerated, the more velocity is given to the projectile. These weapons make heavy use of capacitors to store the required energy.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Vehicle & BattleMech Weapon page?)
- Official Infantry Weapons and Equipment table
- BattleMech & Vehicle Official Weapons and Equipment table
This category currently contains no pages or media.