Category:Gauss Weapons (Support)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
This list catalogs all canon articles about Support Class Gauss, Rail Gun & Mass Driver type Ballistic Weapons on BTW. These weapons accelerate ferrous metal (solid or encased) projectiles via the use of electromagnetic rails or coils down the barrel. The longer the distance that the projectile is accelerated, the more velocity is given to the projectile. These weapons make heavy use of capacitors to store the required energy.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Vehicle & BattleMech Weapon page?)