- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
|This page is a candidate for deletion because: "redundant category?".|
|If you disagree with the deletion of this page, please explain why on the discussion page.|
Support Vehicle Construction Rules and BattleArmour Construction Rules use the name "Medium Weapons" to indicate Infantry Scale Support Weapons mounted on (as opposed to carried in the hands of) BattleArmor or attached to Pintle Mounts on Combat & Support Vehicles.
When a Medium Weapon is mounted on a Pintle Mount, or a BattleArmor Trooper carries the Support Weapon in its hands, the Weapon returns the lower Infantry Weapon Stats.
When a Medium Weapon is mounted on BattleArmor, the higher BattleArmour Weapon Stats are used.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Vehicle & BattleMech Weapon page?)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Medium Weapons"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.