- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Support Vehicle Construction Rules and BattleArmour Construction Rules use the name "Medium Weapons" to indicate Infantry Scale Support Weapons mounted on (as opposed to carried in the hands of) BattleArmor or attached to Pintle Mounts on Combat & Support Vehicles.
When a Medium Weapon is mounted on a Pintle Mount, or a BattleArmor Trooper carries the Support Weapon in its hands, the Weapon returns the lower Infantry Weapon Stats.
When a Medium Weapon is mounted on BattleArmor, the higher BattleArmour Weapon Stats are used.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Vehicle & BattleMech Weapon page?)
- Official Infantry Weapons and Equipment table
- BattleMech & Vehicle Official Weapons and Equipment table
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Medium Weapons"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.