- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat
- BattleTech: Urban Warfare Confirmed For June 4th Release
- Let’s Talk About MechWarrior: Dark Age
- The ‘Mechs That Time Forgot: Quad ‘Mechs
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Read more →
This category lists all BattleMech-sized handheld physical combat weapons. Unlike the impromptu clubs often found on the battlefields, these weapons are purpose built by weapon manufacturers and offer better balance and control to the warrior using them. Many of these weapons are usually used by the gladiators participating in the Solaris Games. In the scavenger culture of the Succession Wars, the use of a melee weapon (particularly the Hatchet) allowed a MechWarrior to remove whole limbs from an enemy.
Several of these weapons are actually pieces of construction or demolition equipment that are found on IndustrialMechs. Though not purpose built melee weapons, they can inflict significant damage in the proper circumstances and are therefore included on this list.
Please refer to this list of melee weapon wielding BattleMechs for units that employ these weapons.
Pages in category "Melee Weapons"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.