Category:Missile Weapons (Infantry Weapons)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Missile Weapons are Rockets & Missiles that are fired from tubes and include an engine in the projectile. Some of these weapons travel a flat trajectory, others have an arcing trajectory that allows them to clear terrain features. In general parlance, Rockets are unguided and Missiles have some form of guidance.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
Pages in category "Missile Weapons (Infantry Weapons)"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.