Category:Missile Weapons (Support Weapons)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Missile Weapons are Rockets & Missiles that are fired from tubes and include an engine in the projectile. Some of these weapons travel a flat trajectory, others have an arcing trajectory that allows them to clear terrain features. In general parlance, Rockets are unguided and Missiles have some form of guidance.
(Editors: Want to create a new canon Infantry & BattleArmor Weapon page?)
Pages in category "Missile Weapons (Support Weapons)"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
Media in category "Missile Weapons (Support Weapons)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Heavy SRM - TR3026.jpg 19 KB