- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
Primitive Technology is the name given to engineering systems developed before the Star League, usually during the Age of War. As a general rule, Primitive Technology systems are bulkier and less effective than their Succession Wars era counterparts. Production of Primitive Technology was halted as better technology was developed over time. During the Word of Blake Jihad however, primitive systems were reintroduced to the modern battlefield. Though less effective than the existing systems, the primitive versions required fewer resources and could be built in a variety of less capable production facilities. This allowed commanders to deploy more units on the field. Designs that used primitive systems were commonly referred to as "RetroTech" designs.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.